Monday, November 21, 2011

Hi Nina,


I thank you for your letter from Dublin. I'm happy to have news about you! It's fun that you've moved to Irland. Now I think that you are totally bilingual =)
You know I miss you. I miss our high school year! In those days we made all together... But maybe can we see us during winter vacation ? You're always welcome at home! And maybe I will be able to speak in English with you. I have a little progressed during my sommer vacation. I went on holiday to Praha in Czech Republic. English is not the official language but all

1 comment:

  1. I will be a monster but I will say your letter is a flop! I don't know wich kind of thing what you have visited and then you speak about irland and Praha but I have nothing about this city?Is - it a beautiful country or not?

    ReplyDelete